Respect and Loyalty:
- Perform our tasks properly and ethically in an adoptive way
- Keeping our promises to the customers
- Maintaining long lasting relationships with customers by acting honestly and consistent
Customer Orientation and Team Spirit:
- Focusing on the customer satisfaction which is the prior and common aim of the personnel
- As the employees of the Bank, supporting and contributing to each other’s work
- Caring about the corporate end team performance besides the individual one.
- Communicating with each other as personnel and understanding our needs
- Respecting and trusting each other as employees
- Making decisions by considering the whole picture of the sector and its effects
- As part of the Universal Bank Ltd. protecting and supporting the community and environment
- Completing a project successfully by using innovative approaches and ideas
- Finding quick and practical solutions with the help of our experiences, knowledge and technology in case the standard solutions are useless
- Developing creative ideas and products to make our customers’ life and our own life easier.
- Establishing corporate consciousness for every employee to adapt to the changing environment and practices quickly and correctly
- Encouraging the personnel to use initiative when necessary
- Measuring the performance correctly and fairly based on measurable and objective criteria.
- Appreciating successful projects and providing feedback to the personnel about it
- Defending our ideas rationally and work accordingly to use them